This month’s robot builders were Leo and dad, Ben, and Raphael. When you start out in software development and robotics you need to be prepared for challenges. This weekend we had our fair share! Power problems, WiFi problems and remote controller connection problems all arose. But with true engineering grit and determination, our roboteers managed to overcome the issues and steer their robots successfully around the course. Congratulations to Leo for skilfully clocking up the best ever penalty-free time of 28 seconds.
- Introduction to Robotics: Design, Build, Automate! June 25, 2018 at 8:30 am – June 29, 2018 at 3:30 pm Ealing
- Introduction to Electronics and Programming with the Raspberry Pi July 23, 2018 at 8:30 am – July 24, 2018 at 3:30 pm Ealing
- Programming Robotic Arms July 25, 2018 at 8:30 am – July 26, 2018 at 3:30 pm Ealing
- Introduction to Robotics: Build a Remote Controlled Robot July 30, 2018 at 8:30 am – July 31, 2018 at 3:30 pm Ealing
- More Robotics: Make your Robot Drive Itself August 1, 2018 at 8:30 am – August 2, 2018 at 3:30 pm Ealing